Saturday, April 04, 2009

B for busy

Well blogs,books USED be my greatest passion. Gone are those B's from my life. The only B now being is BUSY. And now I even forgot the login details of my very own blogger account. Somehow scratched/dusted my brain cells and logged in at last. And now when i sit and think of what to write nothing seems to come in my mind. Gone are the days when there were many things to write about. All i can now write is some { } and ; I have tried hard to continue blogging but invain. Now the worse is even blogs are blocked at work. Let me see how my come Back works out !

7 Comments:

Blogger Balachandran C said...

Welcome. (does it sound like I am blogging regular ?!)

But, I know what "B" is keeping you busy ;-)

9:46 PM  
Anonymous Aparna said...

I was about to comment saying I know what B is keeping you busy ;) But I see that B has beaten me to it ;)

Btw, welcome back, yet again! I hope my next comment here also doesn't turn out to be a 'welcome back'! ;)

11:04 AM  
Blogger KK said...

Welcome back!

1:04 AM  
Blogger Harish said...

Someone was lost in translation :)

12:21 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

@ Bala: Thanks im busy with work
@ Aparna: Not really you know why im busy.
@KK : Thanks KK. Every blogger goes through this phase.. :-D
@ Harish: :-D

11:36 AM  
Blogger Cogito said...

Welcome back ! No mention of the real reason - T** ?

12:11 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

@cogito : Right !

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home