Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Those were the best days of my life...

Two months seemed to have just gone in a whoosh. It was ultimate fun in hyderabad for two months at ILP. I never thought i'll miss these days. The people, the fun, the laughter we shared will remained etched forever in my memory. I never felt so much when i left my college. Most of the days were real hectic but still the ambience was buoyant. We were all sailing in the same boat and there was absolutely no competition amongst us and we learnt a lot especially to mutually coexist. Though most of my colleagues will be joining at the same place I still miss few others or rather our training centre, the bad food and the beautiful roads hyderabad is adorned with.

Time is rolling by and life is changing and im unable to keep pace. I still sit and brood and wish i could turn back time. I visited most of the tourist spots in hyderabad except the very famous film city. Inspite of having a hectic schedule last week, i did quite a lot of shopping and i got back home came with excess baggage and paid the penalty. Yet only four more days out here and again pack my bags to continue my journey of life...

5 Comments:

Blogger Cogito said...

Ms.Bean is on a roll ! Best wishes.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Harish said...

Welcome back :-)

8:48 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

welcome back... gud to see u had loadsa fun in Hyd!! n Gud luck in Mumbai now!!

11:50 PM  
Blogger KK said...

I told you its a fun time at training... glas that you had fun :)

Good luck with the next phase...

10:45 PM  
Blogger romeojack007 said...

you have got a pretty cool blog yar..

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home