Sunday, May 20, 2007

Birthday Bang!!

Its been almost two months since Im almost out of internet world and i already feel im out of this world. I have been out of touch with too many people and the way things are moving in my life, things are going to be even tougher. I miss most of the people and i dont even find time to read/write blogs which had been my passion for over a year. And i Regret! Life is bad at times and when it comes to compromising all your passion, it feels cruel.




Now let me stop lamenting and conclude with a happy note. My all time Favorite blog has been The MASK . I see to it that i read his blog everyweek no matter whether he updates or not. Sometimes i dont even log into my blog. His blog has been like a great source of inspiration for me. I take this oppurtunity to wish my favorite blogger HARISH A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. May he live long and his dreams and aspirations come true.

3 Comments:

Blogger Harish said...

Hey Brindha...Thanks a ton yaar!!!!!!
Couldn't have asked for more :-)

10:20 PM  
Blogger Anand said...

No wonder .. ur last post is dated April 15th..

3:57 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

Harish -> my pleasure!!

Anand -> will try to post regularly

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home