Sunday, April 15, 2007

The D-Day

Today is one of the D-days in my life. I have graduated as an Engineer officially. It really feels so honoured and blessed. Unfortunately circumstances has forced me to stay back from attending my convocation. I was very much looking forward to attend this function cos i will be getting an oppurtunity to meet all my classmates for i dont know whether i'll get such an oppurtunity in the future. This must have been a great union for all of us and officially would have been my last visit to my college.

I really had wonderful time in college. Those four years were a mere bliss and passed like a flash. I had one of the best ever times in my college. The laughter, the merriment can never be brought back except while reminiscing them in minds. The final year was the best of my times. I used to bunk college mercilously, watch a string of all flop movies getting released and never ever bother about burning all pocket money. The one song that really fits this scenario is "Those were the best days of my life". This line aptly suits for anybody who had gone through this phase of college life. You must have heard the original song. Click below to enjoy another version of that song!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Cogito said...

Congrats and best wishes !

7:17 AM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

yaay!! tat calls for a treat!!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hmmm always heard abt u from ksr and bala .. but i thought u were working.

8:22 PM  
Blogger Adiya said...

all the best.. :) really a butterfly period for every body.. :)

oru chinna suggestion.. "merriment" conveys a different meanings to my little knowledge. please use some other word.

by the way.. the YouTube song some where sounds to me like Hamasadhwani is it so ??

9:04 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

cogito -> thank u!!

kutti -> hehe treat'a??kudukalam..

venky -> welcome to my blog.. yes im indeed working.. tht is y i couldn't attend my convocation.. if im right i belong to ur batch..

12:00 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

Adiya -> thanks a lot.. btw merriment means cheerful and joy.. which aptly suits this scenario.. dont think tht word has any negative meaning attached to it..

Sundaresan -> thanks a lot!!

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you damn well change the background image? the gif file is a killer...

now that you are done with engineering, what does life offer you?

1:05 PM  
Blogger Raju said...

Hey many many congrats!!

Thanks for posting this wonderful video... it was fantastic. A very special one indeed...

1:00 AM  
Blogger Swetha said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:14 AM  
Blogger Swetha said...

My first visit to this blog. Hearty congrats :-)

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home