Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Tagged after a long time

It has been close to one year since i wrote a tag post. So now im tagged by KSR where im supposed to answer 10 different questions conceived by him.

1.One thing you are very much afraid of?
  • Afraid of sleeping alone after watching a scary movie..:-P
2.Two incidents you can never forget in your life?
  • The day my dog died
  • The day i went abroad for the first time(??)(as of now)(the answers are bound to change)
3.Three books you would love reading again and again?

Now this is a tough choice. Being a book-worm its highly difficult to choose the best, anyways
  • A matter of Honor by Jeffery Archer
  • Love story by Eric Segal
  • The Great Train Robbery by Micheal Crichton
4.Four women who are most beautiful?

(well judging by looks)
  • Aishwarya Rai
  • Catherine zeta Jones
  • Maduri Dixit
  • Madhubala(yesteryear actress)
5.Five of you favorite food items?

Im this "eat to live"type. Dont enjoy relishing food much.Im fond of eating all snacks.
  • Idly + tomato chatni
  • Pizza
  • Any pulao variety
  • Pav Bhaji
  • Nan with any tandoori side dish
6.Six words you use very often oral/written?
  • I see
  • I know
  • yup
  • hey
  • ****
  • cool
7.Seven things you like about yourself?
  • Perseverance
  • Friendly
  • Prompt
  • Helpful
  • Tolerance
  • Adjustable
  • Never hurt anyone by words/action
8.Eight film personalities who are your all time favorites?

Now this is my subject..;-) (pictures courtesy google)



Go to ImageShack® to Create your own Slideshow

  • Kamal Hasan (I have been a fan of him since my childhood)
  • Hrithik Roshan (I used to be a gr8 fan of him during KNPH days after dhoom 2 again gone crazy)
  • A.R.Rahman
  • Ilayaraja
  • Mani Ratnam
  • Gautham Menon
  • Harris Jeyaraj (his music composing has been growing on a great deal)
  • Aishwarya Rai
Besides them I was a great fan of Rajesh khanna,Rishi kapoor,Nadiya,Shahrukh khan in my school days.

9.Nine movies you wont mind watching again and again?
  • Micheal Madana kamarajan (no count)
  • Anbe Sivam (just once but would love to watch any number of times)
  • Kill Bill (watched it just twice)
  • Idhayathai Thirudadhey (close to 8 times)
  • Dilwale Dulhaniya le jaayenge (just 3 times..:-P)
  • Roja (watched atleast 10 times)
  • Mouna Ragam
  • Kaadhalika Neramillai
  • Kaasethaan Kadavulada (Rollicking movie of yesteryear, B/W movie)
10.Ten songs you would like to listen to everyday?

Hmm..This is a tough choice as well. There are too many songs i would like to listen daily!!Let me include few latest ones
  • Kaadha kavidaigal (Gopura vasailie)
  • Unakul naane (PKMC)
  • Un siripinil (PKMC)
  • Tere Bina (Guru)
  • Munbe va (SOK)(one of my all time favorite melody, this is my caller tune as well ;-))
  • Andhi Mazhai
  • Summer of '69 (Bryan Adams)
  • Dil kya kare(Julie)
  • Zindagi ke safar(Aap ki kasam)
  • Na jaane mere dil ko(DDLJ)(I dont know why this song is haunting my mind i always seem to hum this song) (I have loaded that song courtesy youtube)



I loved answering the last three questions. Now im tagging the following people

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger radiantbear said...

U still owe me a Mug tag from last year.. *angry*!!

ny?

1:02 AM  
Blogger Anand said...

Nice tag post this..

n good to hear dat u too like "It's a new world."

3:02 AM  
Blogger KK said...

Nicely done....
one more tag????
Vendam azhuthuduven... awwwwwwww :)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Minerva said...

I like ur list of fav movies..esp, MMKR ..I love that movie to death..

5:29 PM  
Blogger Harish said...

"ow this is my subject.."
Happa....someone is as much movie crazy as I am :-)
btw...posted next. Lemme know ur views on the same.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

who! me? -> sorry i completely 4got abt tht..:P

Anand -> thank u

kk -> hehe..sorry couldn't help it..:P

blogger -> MMKR is just awesome

Harish -> wow thts gr8!!will chk out..

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home