Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Believe it

One Sunday morning i got a call from my friend. She asked me to come to a theater (supposedly a multiplex) to watch a movie. Well let me see if i divulge the movie name later in this post if i have guts. The movies hero is "He-who must-not be-named" for it'll create a bad impression on me if i confide in his name as well. I had no time so i just hurried myself and got ready to reach the theater which is located 10-15kms from my house(well for watching movies does distance matter?) . I reached the theater and joined my friend there. Later one of my schoolmate joined. I felt too embarrassed to stand in the queue and ask for the ticket so i persuaded my friend to do that job. Moments later she came back saying the show is running houseful. I couldn't believe my ears. We burst out laughing and found it hard to control it. We kept murmuring "How is this possible" , "I don't believe this" phrases. Brushing aside our bad luck we went inside the mall and had fun watching a 3-D movie. We were given the goggles to wear and only we three sat inside that hall (well the capacity is only 10 & the show is only for 15mins). We kept screaming and shouting as if fear was gripping in us. The room was total raucous and at one point felt we'll be thrown out of the place. It was total fun!!

So that is how our evening ended. Later we did some shopping and proceeded to have our dinner. We went to an exclusive place where they serve pizzas and that place had a special offer "pay 100 bucks each and have unlimited pizza". So we decided to take the gamble and ordered three different pizzas and ate and ate and ate till we nearly got choked. By the time I finished my dinner i could hardly breathe and was wobbling by. I was so fully satiated that i dint dare eat anything for almost a day.

And now i have gathered up enough courage to let out the movies name. The movie was 'veerasamy'. It was such a disgrace that we couldn't get tickets for this movie and that too in a multiplex. Has the public gone that crazy or just everybody felt like having their taste of happiness/fun by watching this movie? My friend wanted to watch this movie for fun and i reluctantly agreed to join her..:-( Despite missing the movie we still had a hilarious time.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

I bet u wud hav had a more hilarious time if u had watched it.... try again.... stop not till the goal is reached :-)

11:06 PM  
Blogger KK said...

Dont give up!! Watch it surely....I dont think there will be anything as hilarious as this :D... I guessed Gabtain's movie but this is a much better movie... I am waiting to see this movie... :D

11:10 PM  
Blogger Adiya said...

:)

10:42 AM  
Blogger Harish said...

Comedy padam paathu narayya naal aachu :-)

11:26 AM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

koushik -> i know..:-( missed it!!

kk -> hehe..sure do chk out..ill try my level best

adiya -> :-P

Harish -> just give a try!!;-)

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want ask you a few things... I want a honest answer from ya

1) Why did you ever want to go and watch the movie? I can't just accept the excuse that you thought it would be comical.

2) Even after insurance companies released an update on their insurance policies that People who commit suicide after watching Veerachaamy will not be paid insurance premium, how dare you venture out to even look at the poster?

3) *** Flash News *** - Veerachamy is running to packed houseful theatres throughout UK and USA. Reason - It has been dubbed as King Kong Part III - The Hunt for the dangerous Monkey - Bear.

4) Popular tamil dailies like Dinakaran and Thinathanthi have been dragged to the court by their employees for forcing Cinema Critics to watch the movie and write a review on Veerachamy. This has resulted in manic depression and even schizoprenia in some cases.

Honest replies appreciated.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

Ashok -> i guess i have already mentioned i was forced to watch tht movie cos my friend wanted to and i dint want to hurt her by saying no..

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home