Monday, January 15, 2007

My Other Blog!!

Hello everybody!!! I have created another blog, a blog for all those music fans out there espcially those who are crazy about film songs. Now this is a quizzical blog where in ill upload preludes and interludes of various cine songs in each post to test your knowledge of music both in tamil and hindi films. I hope you can widen your spectrum of knowledge in music through this (but only in film music). To spice up each post ill also include some trivia about film music.
I would like to thank all my friends who helped me start this blog right from finding a template to various other links to other sites.

check it out right here : Conundrum Of Sonata
Special credits to :
Teal for suggesting an apt blog name
Komal For his help in finding template and making further modifications
NanyaarFor his help again with templates
Prabhu For helping me out with free hosting audio sites
Aparna For her suggestions with the entire layout

3 Comments:

Blogger Cogito said...

Good effort . Best wishes !

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

heading to Sonata

12:59 AM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

Cogito & Adiya -> Thank You!!

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home