Thursday, November 09, 2006

Happy Birthday!!




Birthday again this time to my blog. Yeah time seemed to have rolled by fast. Its a year since i started blogging. I have not been that regular. Infact i have posted too many "come-back" posts. I have posted nearly 56 posts which is decent enough. I have certainly strived in not making my blog go dead. Blog is definitely wonderful place to write,think,ponder,crib,scream,villify, whine et all.. One wants to try all these that can be done in a blog. When you want yourself to be heard here it is just a click away!!I think i have improved considerbly in this one year from my first post till now. Haven't I??

6 Comments:

Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

yappy bday B!! may the journey continue!!

1:31 AM  
Blogger Tealâ„¢ said...

happy bday to scroll thru ...
may we have all the fun in the entire cyberspace!

4:46 AM  
Blogger Cogito said...

happy b'day !

8:37 PM  
Blogger radiantbear said...

appy appy appy birthday.. u dint tell me...

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey..can u provide a link to my blog
in your blogroll?
http://funbees.blogspot.com

Happy B'day btw

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you decided not to post or what?

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home