Saturday, September 16, 2006

Love of my Life - 2


Same day two years back had been a disastrous day in my life. I lost my dog which happened to die suddenly due to sickness. People say time is a good healer especially for pain. But i feel time has deepened the sorrows and wounds in me. Always the pain left by them is more excruciating than the happiness we shared with them. The more I talk about it the more it hurts. Wonder why I feel the sameway i felt two years back when it left us. I stop with here...:-(

NOTE : This is my 50th post

8 Comments:

Blogger Balachandran C said...

Oh..this is your special 50th post ???!!!???

ITs painful to miss somebody so close.. be it pet or human. But, u buy a new one :)

Or just your parents said, one is enuf ??? :D

4:00 PM  
Blogger Cogito said...

Teddy was the best .She is gone but the memories remain..

4:20 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

Bala -> not tht i cant get a new one.. its jus tht i cant bear another loss

cogito -> Right said!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Karthik Srinivasan said...

y don't u get a turtle and make it as pet?? it will cry one day when u die but u need not cry for it throughout ur life...:P

Enna, aamai pugundha veedu urupadaadhu-nu nenekiriya?? nee irundhe urupadum podhu aamai enna panna povudhu paavam?? let it be there :-D

So look for one aamai around ur place soon? ;-)

12:31 AM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

congrats on the 50th!! sry abt Teddy!!

7:43 AM  
Blogger radiantbear said...

Im sure you miss teddy like hell, but like cog said memories will still remain.

oh 50 posts ah??wow.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love is the invaluable ingredient that pets enrich in our lives..
Ishu

7:48 AM  
Blogger Tealâ„¢ said...

R.I.P Teddy =(
I am sure she is happy wherever she is. And we all have to move on with our lives. Congrats on ur 50th Babe and cheer uppp >:D<

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home