Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Grand windup

Its time to packup and leave to India. One month seemed to have passed on so soon. Im happy atleast i updated my blog quite regularly. Its hightime i have to do something serious in life. So ill be back home tommorrow and guess will have lot of things to catch up. I have an important unfinished business. Yeah i got to visit my college to collect all my certificates and marksheets. Ofcourse the only proof to make others believe that i completed my degree. I get sick when im reminded of the word college. Cos 4yrs of college meant waking up early to catch my bus. Now atleast i can go at anytime of my convenience. So there i come carrying back few goodies and lots of pleasant and enduring memories !!!

10 Comments:

Blogger Karthik Srinivasan said...

U feel so bad abt going to college?? Let me see wat u got to say after 2 yrs :-)

1:52 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

marksheet vaangarathu vida mukkiyamaana velai irukke :-) VV paarkkarathu!! athu vittuttiye!!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Harish said...

Surprised...one of the few souls who feels bored to go to college. DOnt u have friends there?

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was grt havg u here!!Thanx :)
Ishu..

9:00 AM  
Blogger Balachandran C said...

Strange to see somebody call college a bore one. Well, opinion differs. I think, u mentioned u hate college because, it MADE you to wake up early. Then, u must hate the SUN.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Cogito said...

It was nice having you here. Good luck for the next phase in life !

2:01 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

ishu n Cogito -> My pleasure!! btw my visa is valid for a year..so its too early 2 say thanx..:P

Bala -> yupp right i hated it cos i had 2 wake up early..i dont mind the sun cos i dont bother sleeping when sun is shining..:P

HArish -> ofcourse have lots of friends the point is if my coll had started late then i wudn't have had any qualms going..

3:02 PM  
Blogger Jagan said...

ayyo ayyoo...u r back ah ??

5:06 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

Jagan -> ya im back.. dont worry nothing 2 worry..

10:41 AM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

KSR -> i wont change my decision.. ull c..

kutti -> ya vandha odane poren VV paarka..

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home