Thursday, July 13, 2006

Blogger trouble

I have been having trouble with the blogspot. I was not able to open my blog for about a fortnight. I wont say thats the reason why i have not been able to update much. However i was able to login my account through blogger. Blogging is sure a relishing experience though i haven't been quite regular. My blog was spammed??or hacked?? I dont think i wrote any profanities in my blog nor did i attempt to tarnish anyone. I just tried to create a place for myself in this behemoth world of cyber space. Ok somehow i got my blog back with the help of little work of intellect. Thanks my brain cells did work. So i can continue my work back here and try to be regular.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Balachandran C said...

spammed..hacked ??? hehehe romba nakkal unakku :-P

Guess again, there wd be a break for a M O N T H on blogging

1:31 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

Bala -> u dint know..i thought i lost my blog..

1:43 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

Ravi -> no i dint mean tht..im just confused y almost lost my blog..y the link was dead and my blog inaccessible??

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somebody behind blogger.com , respond to a "abala kural" raised here !!

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep blogging. I am interested and will be following up regularly. I have added you blogspot to my favorites list.

5:14 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

yeah I saw tat ur blog was lost temporarily...... gud tat its bak!!

u keep tellin, 'will try to be regular in blogging', well, u r always trying!!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Tealâ„¢ said...

There is a glitch in the matrix .. :-O
they r changing something .. or probably they already have ;-)

10:22 PM  
Blogger Cogito said...

hacked? your blog looked like a hacked one even before :-)

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home