Thursday, June 15, 2006

Diary Writing

I was rummaging my book shelf yesterday when i found this strange book. I have almost completely forgotten that i used to write diary when i was young. Diary writing is almost obsolete now. Probably diary writing now can be related to blogging. I was amazed to read through every page which i had penned down some 10yrs back. This had been my favourite pasttime a few years back. Its quite important to choose a proper past-time as it helps you in a great deal. So from my childhood till now i haven't stopped writing. In yesteryear movies diaries used to serve as a tangible evidence in solving murder mysteries. Not that mine was helpful of that sort but i was able to cherish few memories which i have forgotten now. One being my first experience on the plane, then my short trip on a ship and various other places i visited when i was young and i have recorded all my daily activities. It was good to note that my tastes have completely changed and i have transformed to a whole new person. None of the likes i had mention then matches with those now!!So go hurry ransack your shelves now!!!

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

he he... parava illa.... nalla pazhakkam ellam irunthurukku!! naan chinna vayasule ithu ellam pannirunthaa uruppatturuppen!!

PS: word verification baffles me with 'lmwuwbzj'

7:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi..

Actually I think diary writing is getting down maybe ppl get lot of other stuff to invest/spend time.....

tele soap
reality shows
& lots...

Nowadays ppl dont read DEVDAS(the novel) they prefered to watch DEVDAS(the movie)..

what do u say?

4:19 PM  
Blogger pavithra lakshmanan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:45 PM  
Blogger pavithra lakshmanan said...

yeah i tried diary writin too...dint last more than a week...and i keep restartin for it to meet the same end...diaries can be loadsa fun but i dont think u get de same freedom with a blog..do u?

9:47 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

Roy -> thats wat ive been telling fdiary writing is almost dead now!!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Balachandran C said...

I've been writing down my *bad memories* in my room until I whitewash after couple of years. And, I keep it secret coz it tells stories about my backyard.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Sudarshan said...

Hi!!
Well I had put up a post on diary writing some time back on my blog!!! Diary writing is becoming a disappearing thing now. But I'm glad that I still write a diary, and that too regularly lol. Preferences and tastes do change, and its funny to read what you wrote in the past!!!
I'll always write a diary: I've got two diaries and I love them both!!!

Nice post, and you've got a nice blog here. Keep up the good work!!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Dr Roshan Radhakrishnan said...

it so true.. seeing the old diaries brings back amazing memories..days that you wouldnt remember otherwise..better days in my case.

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home