Friday, April 21, 2006

Long time...

Its been quite sometime since i blogged and i hope its well understood that i was busy.And yeah with my project work which is about to end now. Had my farewell today!!And it was nice seeing everyone together and im not very icky-sticky sentimental about leaving college. Im actually happy that im going to be out of college life in another few days. Soon i'll be kicking start an absolutely new life. There's going to be a total change and dont know what God has in store for me.I enjoyed my first few days of my college life and i used to bunk occasionally not that often. I always sit at the canteen during most of the time and our college has the reputation of having more number of canteens(approx. 8) and food will be decent enough and this is how i burn my pocket money. Later in my second & third years i was very sincere in attending classes, taking notes etc.. Ya i did everything a college student is not supposed to do. In my final year slowly started freaking out and started bunking. And in my final semester i became a total freak out hardly attended classes and was not even punctual and missed my college bus most of the time(about which i have blogged already). With the kind of liberty our college gave us, perhaps i should have enjoyed even more. So this is it a short journey into my mind about my memories about college life!!So the four years has just flown away and no clue where ill be in other four years. May be married to some scapegoat[:p;)] or still busy with my professional life?!?!

7 Comments:

Blogger Vivekanand M said...

firsssssshhhttttttt :-)
married 2 some scap goat?ROTFL...all the best ;-) for ur career n ur personal life :-)

8:32 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

Gud Luck with evrything!!

(for both u n the scapegoat!!) :-)

10:03 PM  
Blogger Balachandran C said...

zzzzzzzzzzz... *yawning*

I generally doze off in such lousy stories !!! zzzzzzzzzz!

Professional life ???!??? What is that ?

I condemn using scapegoat !!! Men are lions even though HE Kisses a woman's feet in romance !

7:39 AM  
Blogger Tealâ„¢ said...

aaha ..viive is so vetti he is commenting 1sht in most of our blogpeeps poshts ...lolz ...and ya unaku yes solravan scapegoat or ilichavaaiya thaan iruppan!
aaana 4 yrs-la hitched-aa ..neeya ..:O
adi paavi sollave illa!!! X-(

10:39 PM  
Blogger Karthik Srinivasan said...

U might not feel much about missing college life now... But u just cannot erase those feelings out of ur mind.

When after 2 or 3 yrs down the line u miss ur college and college life, think of these words of mine :-)

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

4:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home