Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Back from my slumber!!

Last week been really busy hardly came online and thats the reason for my sporadic posts. Reading books is my passion and it has helped me in a great deal especially in building my vocabulary. Offlate i have an aversion towards books.God!! this shouldn't happen.I really dunno how to get addicted to books again.Otherwise things are really moving smooth(Touch wood!!)and im very happy nowadays than ever. Thanks to everyone who have been making me feel happy!!Weekend was dull and boring, I hated to get online but from here on ill be eagerly looking forward toward my weekends. With an auspicious happening at home what else can u ask for but happier days!!!Will be regular from hereon.

12 Comments:

Blogger Balachandran C said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:53 PM  
Blogger Balachandran C said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

machi.. dum dum dum, eh? ;-)

7:27 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

" Last week been really busy hardly came online and thats the reason for my sporadic posts."

ithu over-aa theriyala?? the last post was on mar 09... its been 2 weeks... 'sporadic posting' ellam illa... in fact posting-e illa!!

8:12 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

anonymous whoever u r dum dum dum thaan but not 4 me 4 my brother!!ok

8:12 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

kuttichuvaru -> super analysis panirka!!engayo poita po!!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Balachandran C said...

Very nice blog ! Pleasant to read !! Expecting more such blogs from you

8:25 PM  
Blogger Cogito said...

This looks like some "new yr resolution" post !

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi…I’m Roy, just one month I started the journey in this blog-world. still, learning the tricks by peeping in others blog without any prior permission (sorry for that!!).

HELL's ANGEL?!?!?! it's universal TRUTH.....DIAMOND in coal....so the LOTUS....

Heii, why not take a look to my blog & tell me where I need to improve. Most important, maybe you can also get something new & interesting stuff…..maybe!!
Hoping to hear you..
Roy

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

3:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

3:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home