Friday, February 10, 2006

Tiresome Days

Days are getting really hectic and tiresome all because of my project work. Not that im working too much on it. I've been changing titles after titles and at last settled with one now. I cant change it anymore because it has been sent to the university. Yesterday i had my first review.As i settled with a title only on monday, i had to work through out the three days preparing for my review, slides and all that. My energy is totally drained out now. The net result wasn't that bad and now things are going pretty smooth.

Last week had a gala time at home because of an auspicious happening at home. Also saw the most awaited movie Rang de Basanti. A neat and decent performance by everyone. The climax could have worked out better. I dint find it realistic. Songs were awesome. The king of music is back with a bang. I have downloaded them on my mobile so that i can hear them often. I just exchanged my mobile phone with my brother which has mp3 player. So now im living up with technology!! I would definitely recommend people to watch Rang de Basanti to get a feel good about our country.

9 Comments:

Blogger Tealâ„¢ said...

hi dii
"me 1st me 1st" to comment :D
remba scene podaraa yanyway dis only beginning maa .. once u start working u gotta sacrifice all ur enjoyments

3:07 PM  
Blogger Balachandran C said...

Y you have to download songs on Mp3 playered- mobile fone ??? You could have transferred from your PC if you had the MP3 already rite ?

3:42 PM  
Blogger radiantbear said...

Hello Madame' since you wont be taking me to sarang, and coz your talking about all this project, I have offcially tagged you or shud i say mugged you... RDB they say is good.. one of the things living in the fourth world country is that you dont get to see the movies.. :((

ny

4:01 PM  
Blogger Kk said...

So....., the bad part in the first para and the fun part in the second para cancel out each other. Ur life's cool then ! Thats nice..,
all the best with the project. Keep it going!

4:20 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

*boohoo boohoo* (kutti crying!!).... ellarum RDB paarthu enna verupethareenga!! naan innum paarkala.....

6:53 PM  
Blogger radiantbear said...

You've been tagged for the Mug post!!

7:01 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

trinity teal -> hello u dint put scene abt ur proj at all??

Bala -> i transfered songs on my mob so that i can hear them whereever i take my mobile..

nanyaar? -> hmm sad that u r unable 2 catch up with the movie.. do watch it when u get a chance

12:02 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

kk -> hey well said.. anyways life' going on cool now..

kuttichuvaru -> catch it up soon.. anyways its woth the wait

nanyaar? -> will sure do that soon..

12:05 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

demonic dude -> yepp the climax was quite disappointing & unexpected..

Ricky -> well put.. will sure visit urs..

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home