Friday, February 24, 2006

Tagged Again!!

Im tagged again thanks to Komal.This time i supposed to say few things which i hate. To be frank i would be happy to write down things people hate abt me rather than writing things i hate. But rules are rules let me stick to it. so here it goes...

I hate when ppl advice me "dont do this dont do that" when they r not fit enough to say "do this & do that"

I hate standing on long queues.

I hate to wait. cos i've no patience.I want things to happen at lightning speed(ok friends agreed i've always made u wait)

I hate to walk.

I hate people when they flout rules.

I hate to wake up early in the morning.

I hate people with bad temper and people who fuss too much about nothing.

I hate the trend the bollywood movies are trying to adopt now.

I HATE LIARS!!

So this is it a few things i hate.And whoever wish to write a few things you hate, you are tagged by default.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Balachandran C said...

Infact, they are very common hate-able things.

After reading this, I realise I hate to read stupid blogs ;-D

Chumma thamasu..hehehe

1:26 PM  
Blogger Cogito said...

No "I hate college" ?

4:11 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

"I hate bein tagged!!" kedayathaa?

8:29 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

Bala -> if u want me 2 write out of the ordinary then ppl will think im one crackpot..

cogito -> no way!! if no college ill miss bunking..

11:57 AM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

kuttichuvaru -> aprom enna yaarum tag panna maatanga.. also it'll be a humiliation for the person who tagged me..

Ricky -> yeah!! im trying it hard to get rid off those habits..

11:58 AM  
Blogger Beautiful Mind said...

I hate liars...
I hate people being artificial..

Ethu podum..

10:34 AM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

Beautiful mind -> edhu podhum?? y?

9:25 PM  
Blogger Beautiful Mind said...

Nothing harms others, other than that two..according to me..

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home