Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Remarkable Day

Got up early and started off to college early to catch my college bus which i've been missing for the past one month.So went to my bus stop so early and waited for 15 minutes for my bus. I was sure that my bus had not left my stop but then i got so late that i decided to take my bike. I ran home took my key and was off on the road driving so recklessly in order to reach my college early.I just reached in time and the watchman closed the college gate.I thought they were stopping the late-comers but he came and told me that the college is closed today because of some problem with students(they had gone on strike) at our main college. God!! why was i so sincere in attending college and that too today.Returned home little pissed off.Damn i hadn't checked my mobile i had got many missed calls and messages. My friends had messaged me not to go to college. Then went online talked to a few friends and had a fun time.

In the afternoon i got a call from my friend yeah the same call which i got exactly two weeks back and the purpose of her call was also the same asking me to come out for a movie. Again i went and this time my friends had money just for the tickets. We went there very early and then i took them to a nearby hotel as they dint have lunch. I paid for the lunch and emptied my purse. we dint have have money except few coins. Then went inside the theatre to take our luxurious seats. The movie was so BAD.No that would be an understatement. i take back all my words about my opinions about the crappy movies i saw earlier. Frankly speaking Aathi was a better movie i liked it but dint want to say it overtly cos i dont want endorse a vijay movie(sorry vijay fans!!;))This was worst dumb. I was so bored that i waited for the end and then only realised that not even the intermission had come. After intermission the theatre was half empty. The whole screenplay was so absurd. The actor couldn't even emote well. After when the movie got over we came to take our bikes. Suddenly a guy came and asked for parking money. Our purses were empty and we dint kno what to tell him. We were so embarrased but i told him we dont have enough money. He said he'll give us change if we have Rs.100. We laughed our hearts out cos we were empty-handed. After sometime he left us but that was the best part of the day.

15 Comments:

Blogger Vijay Ramamurthi said...

all aspects of vijays movies suck, except his name though ;)

5:08 AM  
Blogger Balachandran C said...

But, dont feel too upset you managed to know some "tips" ;-)

4:02 PM  
Blogger Cogito said...

How do you manage to choose and watch the worst movies?

4:06 PM  
Blogger ada-paavi!!!! said...

whch movie was this?
i suggest u stay away from tamil movies whch u dont know abou\read a review about

6:54 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

which movie was this?? u cud save a lot of ppl frm agony by tellin out the name!!!

ennikku college leave viduraangalo, annikku sincerea poga vendiyathu, huh??

9:18 PM  
Blogger Vivekanand M said...

My frnz wotchd 3 movies..kalvanin kadhali,edhaya thirudan n Thambi....i joined them for cpl of them n i hve decided not to wotch tamil movies for sumtime....:((...btw this is Me A ReBeL aka Vivekanand :)

1:11 AM  
Blogger Kk said...

exctly the same with me! I go late to the stop n i barely catch my bus., I go in time, then the bus either comes late or there's no coll ! THere's no reward 4 being a good boy/girl .., eh ? ;)

Vijay.., i'm always surprised how did he become an actor., a hero !?

"i waited for the end and then only realised that not even the intermission had come" HA HA :P

8:43 AM  
Blogger Girish said...

if u had bravely stepped in to watch an SJ Suryah film, u have only urself to blame.. :-)
jus guessin though..

11:11 PM  
Blogger exasparater said...

then ur philophobic person!!

me too dudette !!

tnx for dropping by :)

7:16 PM  
Blogger Beautiful Mind said...

Good Old College Days. Spending the last penny..live for that moment of enjoyment..Great..Enjoy the fun..Always have some reserves.

but that you need to attend the college even when it is closed. :-)

4:30 AM  
Blogger Jagan said...

nalla porriki irrukey ..

4:27 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

Ricky -> yeah i know i'll try to do that..

vijay ramamurthi -> so mean..

Bala -> enna tips?nakkala

cogito -> thats y im ur sis..;)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

adapaavi -> im sory cant let out the movie name..will make a bad impression on me.. but unfortunately the review was good.. but the movie yucked!!

kuttichuvaru -> sorry cant let out movies name.. abt coll ya that was unexpected..

6:07 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

viive -> ya sad state of kollywood..

kk -> very true abt vijay

girish -> wrong guess.. i wud say that movie was better than this..

Roy -> welcome will sure drop by

6:09 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

exasparater -> ya my pleasure

demonic dude -> im afraid i cant let it out..:(

beautiful mind -> yupp enjoying my time!!

Jagan -> un alavuku onnum poruki illa!!

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home