Monday, December 19, 2005

Reminiscing - Part 3 - coll days!!

Ever had a english lecturer who speaks pathetic english?? I have had the luxury of having one such lecturer in my college. Unbeleivable?eh? Once he gave us an assignment(which generally determines our internal marks) to complete & as usual myself & my friend dint submit. We were sitting in the first bench(ironic??) that year. Later he distributed those assignments and gave me & my friend a paper to mark those numbers which he reads out so that he can easily find out those who haven't submitted it. Myself and my friend marked our numbers and he dint even realise that he had not handed over any papers to us and did not question us too. Infact we were sitting "right under his nose". He was grilling the other students and was threating them that they'll lose their internals. I have never come across such a dumb(es...t..) lecturer ever.Anyway thanks to him we had great time that semester. Though i did not carry on that method, i never submitted any assignment on time. Also once I rescued my friend from his class telling him that my friend is wanted immediately at the office. He immediately sent her and we went to canteen. Those were happy days of my college life!!

9 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

LOL!
Me, used to cut the class if not ready with assignment.
:)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

matt - i do bunk classes... but i try 2 fabricate a story 4 not submitting my assignment on time.. dunno really how my lectures believe all these..

7:47 PM  
Blogger radiantbear said...

They believe you, one coz your a girl.. and probably think your innoncent which you are defintely not..lol

College days., Dont tell me you already finished college.. coz if u did your lucky :(( I still got 3 years

And hey fabricating stories.. oh.. You should join the club.

1:41 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

nanyaar -> nope not yet finished in my coll.. im in my final yr engg.. & abt fabricating stories, i always have some story handy..

bhavana -> hmm atleast u submitted ur assignments..

4:46 PM  
Blogger Niranjan said...

LOL. Seems like you had a lot of fun. While I was punctual with homeworks, I have been accused of "cheating" in exams by my friends. Before an exam began, I would wait outside the exam room till the exam sheets were handed out, then take a quick glance at all the important formulae one last time and dash into the class, take the blank sheet and jot all the formulae down. I consider this fair game! Not all my friends agree though.

3:58 AM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

niranjan -> well i agree no cheating involved.. good that u atleast remember it till u jot down which is not so in my case..

10:47 AM  
Blogger Jagan said...

ohhh..ni college ku poi irrukkey and athu mattum illama class-um attend panni irruka ..ethu nanga nambhanama ?

5:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun when you still can.. or else it will be too late for u to ponder and have no memories of college fun.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

jagan -> well actually 1st two years i was sort of regular to coll.. but this sem i went only twice a week to coll..
jeya -> yupp true.. well im havin the max fun now..

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home