Thursday, December 22, 2005

Fiasco

Got up early in the morning today by 7:15am(slept the previous night only by 2:30am). Then got ready to board my college bus. I was waiting in the bus stop not knowing whether the bus had left or not(thankfully didn't). I dint know whether i was floating in dreams or walking in reality. I was wondering all through my journey whether everything happening was real or not. As soon as i reached my college i got a deja vu' feel cos its been almost a month since i went to college.Then i caught glimpse of familiar faces and jumped back to reality. There i was in college doing my last minute prep for my exam andrealised oh yeah i've been here for more than 3 years. The exam was a debacle. My mind was racing with thoughts about everything other than the subject. I was in wonderland and on and off jump to reality to scribble something on the answer paper. I used the age old technique of writing pages after pages about nonsense and nothing related to the subject. Hope i clear this paper with decent marks. If at all miracles happen then let it happen for me. After all i had cleared control systems and DSP.Later went to the library where i had dues for about Rs.64. Hmm..never spent so much on books in my college life. But somehow bargained and paid only Rs.50. Hope my next exam wont be as disastrous today's.

20 Comments:

Blogger Cogito said...

so "paper chasing" again?

7:53 PM  
Blogger Jagan said...

Looks like every soul had a tuf time with control systems..gr8 to kno that :) .
btw ,dont worry machi ..when I could get a BE degree ..an one else can clear the exams :)

10:37 PM  
Blogger Sandhya said...

cogito..adaan therinja vishayama aacche..

11:57 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

adadaa... namma oorla ellarum ippdi thaan exam ezhutharaanga pola irukku.....ithu therinjum en innum exams ellam vekkaraanga....

8:53 AM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

cogito -> adapaavi en manatha ippadi public'a vaangitiye.. when have i done that da btw??
jagan -> gr8 2 hear that there r ppl out there like me..
sandhya -> paathukarendi unna..
kuttichuvaru -> dont believe in watever these ppl say.. ellam udaans..

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the bargaining part...lol.. that was so neat!

3:10 PM  
Blogger radiantbear said...

If I stay awake all night then I dont sleep for if I sleep, Next day I'll wake up only in the afternoon. Exams ah, atleast you have written so much.
And you paid library due ah?? thats bad.. lol

Cheers,
Nanyaar?

3:13 PM  
Blogger ILA (a) இளா said...

pulikku thangaiyaa piranthaa puliyaa irukuma?(Puliyaathaan irukkum)
BTW, i am cogito's friend)

3:29 PM  
Blogger ILA (a) இளா said...

dont forget what happend in Anna Univ. for Chasing papers.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

jeya -> silly ppl they took away my money..

nanyaar -> i wrote nothing on my paper..

ila -> how did u find out that im cogito's sis?? well dont believe in that chasing rubbish stories..

3:40 PM  
Blogger radiantbear said...

then what did u do with pages and pages of paper?

3:51 AM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

nanyaar -> all i wrote was shit & nonsense..nothing related2 the question

8:51 AM  
Blogger Teal™ said...

bru,
me on same boat toooo maaan, rain god was merciful naa ... even god of mercy will be benevolent towards us :D
hakuna matata okies?

12:46 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

teal -> u think ull clear the paper??hope god helps us out this time as well..

ammu -> yupp me in ECE.. by god's grace i cleared signals 7 systems,control systems..sure will visit.. thanx 4 dropping by..

7:37 PM  
Blogger radiantbear said...

May Lovely,
Happy Times,
Decorate your
Holiday Season,
May Warm, Special
Memories, Brighten your
New Year, May the wonder of
Christmas be with you forever.

10:09 PM  
Blogger radiantbear said...

And the honour's definetly mine.. Thank you.. !!
I knew it was your brother It was ab error there.

Blog rolled you too.

10:11 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

dino -> ya a lot of souls r out here who hate CS..

Nanyaar -> thanx wish u the same..

Ammu -> thanx..

3:47 PM  
Blogger Ram said...

Had you been in Madras Univ, I would have suggested you use my technique of writing the same para in the beginning, middle and the end for a long answer question. If you are confident that it will work, you can go to the next level of using the same para in between the other questions also.
Let me warn you....it worked for me in Madras Univ :) Dunno how the scene is...with the Anna univ :P

4:05 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

Ram -> the same works out in anna univ as well... then how do u think im able 2 clear all my papers..

5:08 PM  
Blogger Sarang Anajwala said...

ur blog makes nostalgic abt my college days!!! ;-)

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home