Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Killing Time

Arrgh.. I never expected my exams will get postponed. I was very much hoping for my exams to get over soon. Another dreary week ahead!!!All i did these days is watched harry potter again and this time with my friends. At this rate I may probably win a privilege pass @ satyam. I am also trying to read Sidney sheldon's auto biography "The other side of Me". The cool climate makes you really sluggish and to doze off all day. Everything bores me now tv, books, phone, computer. Its been 4 days since i started that book.The surprising fact is my dad bought this book for just Rs.20 from mumbai(last weekend). Couldn't really get any interesting stuffs to blog about.My next exam is on monday but im already in holiday mood. I dont have a slightest clue of how im going to manage all my exams. Should somehow gear up for my exams ahead and later start hunting out for projects. Tough time ahead!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Cogito said...

mostly geene pola irukku...

6:55 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

Dino -> ya will somehow try 2 start studying
cogito -> dei vaaila nalladhe varadha

8:20 PM  
Blogger Tealâ„¢ said...

Hey dudette,
We are partners in misery :(
Enna panna porenne theriyalai.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Hell's Angel said...

trinity teal -> Luck is my only hope

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home