Friday, November 11, 2005

Friends Galore

I once got an invite from orkut sent to me by my cousin.I accepted his invitation but dint even log in once.Later on a few people (totally unknown to me) wanted to add me as their friend but i rejected them blindly.Recently my school friend added me in her list after which i have become an active member.Orkut is an online community that connects people through a network of trusted friends.You can write testimonials,scraps etc about your friends,make new friends who share common interests,find your friends with whom you have lost in touch with.So you can connect to all of your friends no matter whether they stay neaby or far off.Once you start exploring the communities,many surprises awaits you.I was surprised to see a community for HCCV (my school.Though most of the members were my seniors).It brought back memories of my good old school days.So if you are not a member just hurry up to expand the circumference of your social cirlce.If you are already a member stay connected and conquer the world!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Cogito said...

I guess there is so many of them around (Orkut,hi5 etc) that they all need a minimum critical mass to be successful. They also tend to eat up a lot of time...I trust messenger/email better..

12:07 PM  
Blogger Karthik said...

Good start! Keep going and dont stop bloging like me!

10:41 PM  
Blogger narayanan said...

Naah Orkut, Friendster, hi5, Ryze all sound interesting initially. After a whole its rather boring and I have'nt found anyone new through them. I second cogito with regards to messenger and email. Common interest communities, blogging seem to be a better place to meet new friends with common interest.

-narayanan

12:02 AM  
Blogger Tealâ„¢ said...

Hey i agree, orkut is better than any of the other friendship sites, the communities are more active. So good goin H.A ! *grins broadly*

7:00 PM  
Blogger kuttichuvaru said...

true tat i reconnected with some of my old frenz thro orkut... but u tend to get saturated after a point... but its certainly better than hi5...

9:10 PM  
Blogger Ramesh Kulandaivelu said...

Hi!

Can you help me out to get joined with the orkut community. my id is rameshgounder at gmail dot com

2:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi! Can anybody help me out to join the orkut community. my mail id is : rameshgounder at gmail dot com

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home